In this area you can find a list with the published – in this blog – clinical studies about Reflexology.
If you need additional information about a specific study, feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The impact of hand reflexology on pain, anxiety and satisfaction during minimally invasive surgery under local anaesthetic: A randomised controlled trial
- Role of reflexology and antiepileptic drugs in managing intractable epilepsy–a randomized controlled trial.
- Can reflexology maintain or improve the well-being of people with Parkinson’s Disease?
- Noninvasive Characterisation of Foot Reflexology Areas by Swept Source-Optical Coherence Tomography in Patients with Low Back Pain
- Meta-Analysis of massage therapy on Cancer Pain
- The effect of reflexology training on postural stability and postural sway in elderly women
- Reflexology: Its Effects on physiological anxiety signs and sedation need
- Exploratory study on the efficacy of reflexology for pain threshold and tolerance using an ice-pain experiment and sham TENS control
- Effectiveness of reflexology in improving perioperative patient centered outcomes
- Therapeutic effects of Low Level Laser and Reflexology on andhesive capsulitis in elderly type 2 diabetic patients
- The physiological and biochemical outcomes associated with a reflexology treatment
- Effectiveness of Hand-Foot massage on the post operative pain among Open Heart Surgery Patients